Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm So Sorray



I bought a new sketchbook- actually 3 ( It came in a pack of 3)
I've been looking all over the place for these! 
XL moleskine plain journals : B( nerdy illustrator moment)
I'm going to actually attempt to finish a sketchbook this year- so here's hoping!
So here's a cover I made in hopes of encouraging myself to commit to a sketchbook and not be promiscuous. Also, it's a bad scan so please bear (rawr) with me!

While working on this I thought of all the people I said I would touch base with- have dinners, movies, coffee (...a social life) With this being my final year, having something to be done everyday and thesis constantly on my mind I feel ashamed to say I haven't been making a good enough effort to meet you guys ( you know who you are) I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I miss you guys : ( I call/text you sooon!

xoxo ness

4 comments:

  1. I'm always promiscuous. i have a short attention span and get bored easily. once i get what i want from them i throw them aside and move on to better things. im still talking about sketchbooks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ofelia! my wandering hands have already ventured into a different sketchbook of larger pages and more tooth : (

    & thanks open ID :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you found the moleskins you were looking for! that's good :D
    cool cover!

    ReplyDelete