Monday, January 11, 2010

AGO-tastic


So yesterday I decided to finally make that trip to the AGO and sketch my brains out. It was amazing how time flew by- and how quickly the gallery filled up. GAH, I'm pretty beat-- I think it's time to hit the sack. Toodles and enjoy! 



Stretch #1  Evan Penny, 2003
This thing was enormous and so realistic!
It had the real hair and everything : O


The Index, David Altejd, 2007
This fella was part of the installation

Left: one of the many busts from the collection of Ken Thomson
Right: a portrait of M.S. Rollsas as a young boy (young, freaky boy)



3 comments:

  1. You should call you thing weekly sketches instead of daily sketches , less pressure =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you do blog! I started today, because someone told me. Anyways keep up the good work vanessa!

    ReplyDelete